Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Festival this weekend with a few pics

+3
veelux
Kammy
Lacey's Faces
7 posters

Go down

Festival this weekend with a few pics Empty Festival this weekend with a few pics

Post by Lacey's Faces Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 pm

I Had a busy weekend doing a children's fair in my local area.

I at first wasn't going to participate because the booth fee for this event was $500 for the two days that included advertising but still i didint have it to plop down this year.

Well a children's day care that charges by the hour called Kids Park (it's a franchise) asked me to team up with them and hand out my face paintings as a big prize for a game they were holding and i would be allowed to hang my banner and hand out business cards for the event to get my name out. So they paid the $500 and i was still able to get my name out, was a win win.

Anywho the kids or adults had to play a game in order to win the free face painting. I was able to snap a few photos of some of the designs. All these are the first time i've ever done them. They were requests not on my board, i was pretty happy with them.

These ninja turtles were one of the first few of the day and once they went out walking around people were hunting down our booth trying to win a face painting to get a turtle done too. I think i ended up doing 10 that day lol, It's going on my board that's for sure hehe.

Festival this weekend with a few pics Imag1613

Festival this weekend with a few pics Imag1612

This Lady wanted something to match her outfit

Festival this weekend with a few pics Imag1615

And this young lady asked me to surprise her with something pretty but not on my board. She LOVED it.

Festival this weekend with a few pics Imag1614
Lacey's Faces
Lacey's Faces

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Festival this weekend with a few pics Empty Re: Festival this weekend with a few pics

Post by Kammy Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:04 am

Well your clients certainly look happy! Great job. Smile
Kammy
Kammy

Number of posts : 1408
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Festival this weekend with a few pics Empty Re: Festival this weekend with a few pics

Post by veelux Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:36 am

Very nice, love the turtles.
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by skjfunny Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:44 am

Your work was beautiful and it must have really been a fun day
show casing your work. Thinking how my daughter and her friends all wanted Ninja Turtles...it always seemed (Leonardo) the red one was the most popular. I'm back to doing them, but using Starblends when I can. Oh! She is 35 now, it was the 1st time around for Ninja Turtles...funny to see My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake and so many come around again. Smile
skjfunny
skjfunny

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-08-17

http://sunshinetheclown.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Facepainting by Tina Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 am

skjfunny wrote: Oh! She is 35 now, it was the 1st time around for Ninja Turtles...funny to see My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake and so many come around again. Smile

It's a marketing ploy done on purpose (and a brilliant one at that!!!) to target the parents of the kids that grew up with these things! They know that if WE see these figures we will want to buy them for our kids because they're nostalgic for us. And it totally works...my daughter has more my little pony's than I ever did!! lol
Facepainting by Tina
Facepainting by Tina

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://www.tinassugarshack.com

Back to top Go down

Post by facesbybelle Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Love your ninja turtles! Nice that you were able to past out your card and advertise without spending the $500. cheers
facesbybelle
facesbybelle

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2011-03-20

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Faces-by-Belle/20513790

Back to top Go down

Post by diwaligifts Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 am

Nice face painting i love it.

diwaligifts

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-17

http://www.indiangiftguru.com/84/category/Diwali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down