Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins! PIC HEAVY

+4
Facepainting by Tina
TinafromNY
ParTIA
Creations
8 posters

Go down

Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins!  PIC HEAVY Empty Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins! PIC HEAVY

Post by Creations Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:33 am

Hi guys, I printed out my inspiration folder.. I have added these over the last year and finally have lot of time on my hands and not taking any jobs because Im in melbourne temporarily. So heres what I have painted so far. BTW I hate my proface practice head its so slippery that my brush just slides all over the place... does anyone have this issue? IF SO WHAT DID U DO TO FIX IT? (Hence the green leaves are terrible and basically all the work on the practice head)

Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins!  PIC HEAVY Img_6812

Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins!  PIC HEAVY Img_6810

Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins!  PIC HEAVY Img_6711

Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins!  PIC HEAVY Img_6813

Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins!  PIC HEAVY Img_6714

Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins!  PIC HEAVY Img_6712

Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins!  PIC HEAVY Img_6713
Creations
Creations

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://creationsfaba.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins!  PIC HEAVY Empty Re: Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins! PIC HEAVY

Post by ParTIA Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:42 am

Very nice! I hate painting on my practice head too- it's just not the same as a real live human, LOL! I was greatful for it in the beginning when I needed so much practice.
ParTIA
ParTIA

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2011-07-05

http://www.partiafacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins!  PIC HEAVY Empty Re: Printed my Inspiration folder --- Now the practice begins! PIC HEAVY

Post by TinafromNY Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:10 am

Just LOVE that tiger! Also, I have the same problem with my practice head, the paint slides on it...I can never get nice solid patches of color because there's nothing to absorb it
TinafromNY
TinafromNY

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2012-07-05

http://www.facefanaticfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Facepainting by Tina Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:00 am

I wonder if there are manequin heads that are that soft foam like the sheets of foam paper people say they LOVE to paint on??

http://salon.wimexbeauty.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=68066&Category_Code=7550
Facepainting by Tina
Facepainting by Tina

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://www.tinassugarshack.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FacesBySarah Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:53 am

Really nice work. I actually don't mind my practice head. but its different then yours. I picked mine up at a local Halloween store. It is Styrofoam and the paint sticks to it nicely. I wanted a real one but didn't want to spend $30+ to get one, this one was $2.99 and so I figured even if I only used it once or twice it was worth it. I sprayed it with hair spray and let that dry before painting and then I wipe the paint off with a baby wipe or wet face cloth, any paint that sticks I just spray with the hair spray again and it lifts it off. So far I have done at least 20 faces on it and it is still working well. I am going back there and picking up a few more before Halloween is over. Very Happy
FacesBySarah
FacesBySarah

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by veelux Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:40 pm

-Sarah, thats a great tip, I will try the foam head...so much cheaper.

-Creations, I love your mask with the roses and the drops on the bottom..so pretty...they all look good Smile
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie A Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:43 pm

That cat face is so adorable...love the big round nose! cat
Valerie A
Valerie A

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mamakatrien Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:52 pm

How cute, you could make those little yellow and black flowers into bees too!
mamakatrien
mamakatrien

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down