Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airbrush Hybrid Paint

2 posters

Go down

Airbrush Hybrid Paint Empty Airbrush Hybrid Paint

Post by Sweet Loretta Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Cleaning out my kit. Need the room in the bottom of my airbrush paint carrier. I often need to use certain makeup for classes or a particular gig. I then end up with over stash and a variety of makeup types. When I do work my own business I will run only a single good brand not several types, so I need to sell a bunch of my this in my kit.

LUX
21 bottles of Mehron LUX 4 are abt half full, 17 are full.
(three or so have been opened and a dot used, some have had the lid unscrewed but never used, some have never been opened. All have hung around in my backup kit stored away.

$100 for all, this includes USPS priority shipping. I can take a credit card or send you a PayPal invoice to include $5 for PayPal fees ($105.)

All fulls are black, white, red, purple, green, blue, pink, brown, gold, sliver, UV orange.

AIRSTREAM
8 bottles of Kryolan - opened but full. Need to be stirred, some may need some distilled water to rehydrate. 2 Black, red, blue, yellow, green. purple, azure (blue).

Same deal = $100 for all, this includes USPS priority shipping. I can take a credit card or send you a PayPal invoice to include $5 for PayPal fees ($105.)

Use for face or body painting. Even short life temporary tattoos.
Again this is all technically used, some untouched but all have hung around my kit and show wear, and some will need more stirring and TCL, but all are good and usable.

In trade for either one I would take 2 new-to almost new ProKnows Heads, a new Iwata BCS, or $100 of Trendy Tribals Stencils or Showoffs Stencils Eyes.

Sweet Loretta

Sweet Loretta
Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down

Airbrush Hybrid Paint Empty Re: Airbrush Hybrid Paint

Post by Lady Jayde Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:15 pm

I sent you a pm Loretta.
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde