Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FACE PAINTING NEWBIE

3 posters

Go down

FACE PAINTING NEWBIE Empty FACE PAINTING NEWBIE

Post by MaBe Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi
I'm planning to start a face painting business. I would like to have some information about this industry. I've been practicing a lot with some friends and I think I'm ready to start looking for customers.
I used to buy my supplies at AC MORE and Michael s, but most of the time they do not have all the supplies that I need so I need an advice from you guys about where should I buy my supplies from now on.
I know there are a lot of brands to choose but if you guys can recommend me some of them.
I will appreciate your help... Very Happy

MaBe
MaBe

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

FACE PAINTING NEWBIE Empty Re: FACE PAINTING NEWBIE

Post by Perry Noia Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:26 pm

the FAce Paint Forum shop link at the top of the page will get you a lot of stuff. If you don't find what you need there, you could always check out Silly Farm.

As far as brands, there are a lot of threads on the forum already discussing the pros and cons of a lot of them, but it all comes down to experimenting to find what you like. All the info is here on the forum, just start reading ... and welcome Very Happy
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by martha Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Ditto on the Forum Shop. Super fast shipping and great customer service. There are other suppliers out there as well...you can Google...but the "ethical?" thing to do is not promote another site on this forum unless they supply an item that Metina doesn't carry. She has never said anything but most don't cross that line out of respect for her.
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Noia Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:29 pm

I only mentioned the other because the forum shop is often out of stock of the Snazaroo colours that I need.
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by martha Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:08 pm

No reprimand intended Perry. Just kinda sharing some etiquette.
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum