Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fest 2012- key West

3 posters

Go down

Fantasy Fest 2012- key West Empty Fantasy Fest 2012- key West

Post by fezinafelina Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Fantasy Fest is Upon us! This year it's running from October 19-28th and the theme is "A-conch-alyps!" and there is an air brush body painting competition (grand prize $2000!) I'm going to add corsets to my services this year as I'm already getting requests for them (people see my face and bellies and ask if I'll do bodies) Since I'm all about brushes and sponges I steer clear of full bodies BUT body painting is THE costume of choice for this event, so if you airbrush body painters can make it down for it I know you'll be busy:)
Here's the official page:
During this event, body painting is THE costume of choice, so if you body painters can make it down for it I know you'll be busy:)

fezinafelina

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-07-21

https://www.facebook.com/facepaintingbyfelina

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Fest 2012- key West Empty Re: Fantasy Fest 2012- key West

Post by fesspenter Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:32 pm

On my way!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by SummerFun Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:26 pm

I contacted them and they said they didnt rent booths to painters only arts and crafts people? How does one get in to the do the painting there?

SummerFun

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:59 am

Dear sheilainaz:
You can approach a business or storefront to see if they would rent you some space. I am lucky enough to have a relative who owns a bicycle shop on Big Pine Key. I was busy enough, and booked sparingly on the final weekend. I put an ad in the local paper.
I had to leave early due to a death in the family. I will definitely go back for 2013. The theme will be SUPER HEROES! I am already excited about next October.... only 240 more sleeps!!!!
My favorite event to watch was the Pet Parade and Masquerade. Too funny and seriously cute!
xoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down