Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you get the Hello Kitty and other character tattoos?

3 posters

Go down

Where do you get the Hello Kitty and other character tattoos? Empty Where do you get the Hello Kitty and other character tattoos?

Post by Y-Von Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:28 am

Hi. I'm just about to start my own glitter tattoo business. Very excited. But where do you get the character tattoos? Thanks! Y-von

Y-Von

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-10-04

http://glitterinthecity@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Where do you get the Hello Kitty and other character tattoos? Empty Re: Where do you get the Hello Kitty and other character tattoos?

Post by veelux Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 am

I got mine from Faketoos- they have an amazing selection and shipping is fast and inexpensive, even to canada.
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Where do you get the Hello Kitty and other character tattoos? Empty Re: Where do you get the Hello Kitty and other character tattoos?

Post by ginganinja Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Faketoos for sure. Even the grab bag had a good selection of tats to help build some variety in your stash

ginganinja

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down