Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st gig!! Fairy tale theme...need ideas

3 posters

Go down

1st gig!! Fairy tale theme...need ideas Empty 1st gig!! Fairy tale theme...need ideas

Post by heavenly_touch Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 am

[color=black]Really nervous!! Have a meeting monday to discuss my work for an event that will be held at our local library. The theme is Fairy Tales .....this will be my 1st public gig any suggestions.
heavenly_touch
heavenly_touch

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

1st gig!! Fairy tale theme...need ideas Empty Re: 1st gig!! Fairy tale theme...need ideas

Post by Perry Noia Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:15 am

this being in the balloon section, are you looking for fairy tale balloon ideas or face painting?

You can make almost anything with balloons... crowns, wands, wings, swords, frogs, unicorns....
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

1st gig!! Fairy tale theme...need ideas Empty Re: 1st gig!! Fairy tale theme...need ideas

Post by lady jynx Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Perry Noia wrote:
You can make almost anything with balloons... crowns, wands, wings, swords, frogs, unicorns....

So true. My other half is the balloon artist in our little offerings and he makes 1000's of balloons. He loves pointing out to me that he has been doing it with his magic since before I was born. Just when I think I have seen them all he starts popping up with new/old ones. You should see the reaction to the ninja turtles.

Horses seem to be pretty popular and I have seen him do some really cool dragons as well. Swords are always popular and he gives them a choice in style. My personal favorite is the kissing doves in a heart.

lady jynx

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenly_touch Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Thanks guys, however once I read the comments I realized I was under the wrong topic lol. I needed ideas for face painting.
heavenly_touch
heavenly_touch

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down