Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag]

2 posters

Go down

Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag] Empty Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag]

Post by ARTSY LADY Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:27 am

I have a total of 13 containers that I dont need. The size is very close to the tag containers a tat bigger I will try to post pictures. I will sell each container for $1.25+ shipping or trade for any goods. Just a clarification here, the containers are not NEW, but are in the exact condition as shown on the pictures. I also have 4 smaller containers ones that is similar to the DFX mini splits and If it is to anyones use I will take .25 cents for those. Thank you! Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag] Dsc01910Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag] Dsc01911Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag] Dsc01912Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag] Dsc01913Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag] Dsc01913Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag] Dsc01914Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag] Dsc01915

Last edited by ARTSY LADY on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
ARTSY LADY
ARTSY LADY

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag] Empty Re: Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag]

Post by ARTSY LADY Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 am

I forgot to mention I know that some face painters have loaded containers similar to these and they break easily these containers are pretty thick I tried to take a shot of the tickness not sure if I was sucessfull but they are sturdy!!!!
ARTSY LADY
ARTSY LADY

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag] Empty Re: Square Containers up for sale or trade,,,, [like tag]

Post by lorikenh Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:32 pm

If you havent sold them, contact me Lori
lorikenh
lorikenh

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down