Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey fellow artists...Greetings from Lake Grove, N.Y.

5 posters

Go down

Hey fellow artists...Greetings from Lake Grove, N.Y. Empty Hey fellow artists...Greetings from Lake Grove, N.Y.

Post by hotnails78 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:26 am

I have been a nail technician, makeup artist, and hairdresser for 15 years and have recently become obsessed with facepainting. My 7 year old went to a fair and received some facepaint that wasn't so hot and it began there..I knew this is something I could very well do..Being that creating is my passion, I decided to add on to my current list of occupations..So excited to have found a forum with such great inspiration and talented artists..yea.. My first event is a festival in 5 weeks and currently working on my board. So psyched!!! One issue though...Trying to come up with a fun, catchy name. I loved Fabulous Faces however already taken. If anyone has some ideas it would be greatly appreciated...
hotnails78
hotnails78

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-07-26

Back to top Go down

Hey fellow artists...Greetings from Lake Grove, N.Y. Empty Re: Hey fellow artists...Greetings from Lake Grove, N.Y.

Post by mamakatrien Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:40 am

Welcome! I can relate to the not-so-great facepaint experience with my own kids. That is how I got caughjt into buying my first fp palette too...
mamakatrien
mamakatrien

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Back to top Go down

Hey fellow artists...Greetings from Lake Grove, N.Y. Empty Re: Hey fellow artists...Greetings from Lake Grove, N.Y.

Post by fesspenter Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Welcome to the Forum!
Regarding choosing a name....
Shannon Fennell said, "Why not use your own name?".
I took her wise advice.
Except for the part about using Shannon Fennell's name, I used my own, instead.
xoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by hotnails78 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:26 am

Good morning Ladies...Still trying to think of something clever but I think I will use my name as well. Thanks...
hotnails78
hotnails78

Back to top Go down

Post by Katurah Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Katurah
Katurah

Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2012-03-12

http://www.katurahpaintspeople.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hotnails78 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 am

Thanks for all the welcomes..I'm addicted to looking at all this beautiful art and learning all the techniques on how to achieve them. I don't participate in facebook but i'm obsessed with the forum...
hotnails78
hotnails78

Back to top Go down

Post by veelux Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Welcome, you will find lots of inspiration and great advice here.
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down