Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mehron Gold Medal Metallic for trade/sale

4 posters

Go down

Mehron Gold Medal Metallic for trade/sale Empty Mehron Gold Medal Metallic for trade/sale

Post by contrachapado Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:39 pm

I have Mehron Gold Medal Metallic (40 gm pot) for trade or sale. It's not as opaque a gold as I wanted, so I'm passing it on. I used it two times, so there's still plenty of use left in it. Thanks for looking!
contrachapado
contrachapado

Number of posts : 751
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Mehron Gold Medal Metallic for trade/sale Empty Re: Mehron Gold Medal Metallic for trade/sale

Post by WyndyO Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:57 pm

I already have some, but thought you should put what you would love to find in "trade". I love the swap!!!
WyndyO
WyndyO

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-11-11

http://www.wowfactorypaint.com

Back to top Go down

Mehron Gold Medal Metallic for trade/sale Empty Re: Mehron Gold Medal Metallic for trade/sale

Post by contrachapado Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:40 am

Well, there are quite a few things that I haven't tried yet. I would love to try more Kryolan.
contrachapado
contrachapado

Number of posts : 751
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by StephieBee Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Is this still available? I don't have anything to trade, but maybe I could buy it?
StephieBee
StephieBee

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-04-17

https://www.facebook.com/SeaOfSmilesFaceBodyArt

Back to top Go down

Post by jazziesfaces Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Oooh, I'd be interested in this. How much to sell to someone in UK? xx
jazziesfaces
jazziesfaces

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down