Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you all--sharing some pics

5 posters

Go down

Thank you all--sharing some pics Empty Thank you all--sharing some pics

Post by martha Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 am

Did a VBS kickoff this past Sunday. It was CRAZY busy with tons of kids but I did manage to snap a few pics of some of the different designs (I'm kinda ashamed of the linework but I was painting as fast as possible for 3 hours. Gotta get faster with good lines or slow down on my lines a little). Don't ask me why the one kid wanted his whole face painted gold but this is the second time that I have painted him this way! He cracks me up! Laughing Just wanted to thank everyone on this forum. I learn something here constantly.
Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080010Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080011Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080012Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080013Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080014Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080015Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080016Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080017Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080018Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080019Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080020Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080021Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080026Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080027Thank you all--sharing some pics P7080028
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Thank you all--sharing some pics Empty Re: Thank you all--sharing some pics

Post by Tineke Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi, i was wondering if these are all designs from your example board... that pink striped mask is cool, but i was wondering what you would call that design
Tineke
Tineke

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2012-07-02

http://www.tinekesgrime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickie Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Great pictures! The gold kid reminds me of my son! He regular just wants me to cover his entire face with my neon rainbow cake;).
Mickie
Mickie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi_o7 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Pics are grate!!!! Maeby he wants to be a living golden statue Cool
vivi_o7
vivi_o7

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2011-02-11

http://fancydesigns.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by martha Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 pm

I haven't used a design board or even a word list Tineke. I just make up stuff on the spot based on things I have seen. The neon striped one was in a thread somewhere. We started calling it a neon tiger mask before the event was over. It was a big hit with the tween girls as was the puppy. The little girls were digging the LJY Easter design as well. I was really wanting to play with the I-Candy stuff from Heather on FABATV but it didn't really look right on the younger ones. Maybe at some point I'll give in and do a birthday party or two so I can slow down and paint like I would like. Very Happy
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr8ful Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:48 pm

I love the one with the cross. Great job and thanks for the pics
Gr8ful
Gr8ful

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2011-02-08