Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 2nd Belly Painting - Tattoo Style well almost lol

3 posters

Go down

My 2nd Belly Painting - Tattoo Style well almost lol Empty My 2nd Belly Painting - Tattoo Style well almost lol

Post by jazzi Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:17 am

Hi all,thought i'd share my second belly painting in a fortnight...not to happy with this one,i sucked on the sunrays blending and couldnt add the black highlights to it cause i was hopeless at blending,Was fairly happy,mum was pleased , so all good but dam this takes some practice!!! affraid
PIC #1
PIC #2
jazzi
jazzi

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-01-19

Back to top Go down

My 2nd Belly Painting - Tattoo Style well almost lol Empty Re: My 2nd Belly Painting - Tattoo Style well almost lol

Post by freedspirit Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:01 pm

YES.. It does take LOTS of practise..You keep going,,keep postin and keep practising, i really like the design, very cute.. cheers for your secong belly paint!
freedspirit
freedspirit

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2011-03-03

http://www.facecreationz.net

Back to top Go down

My 2nd Belly Painting - Tattoo Style well almost lol Empty Re: My 2nd Belly Painting - Tattoo Style well almost lol

Post by mansgurl Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Nice job!!! I do my first bump next week.
mansgurl
mansgurl

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down