Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which insurance allows for helpers (at low or no additional cost?)

2 posters

Go down

Which insurance allows for helpers (at low or no additional cost?) Empty Which insurance allows for helpers (at low or no additional cost?)

Post by imanartiste Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi all, I need to get insurance for a large event I have coming up. But the organizers are total sticklers and said anyone I bring with me to help are required to be insured as well. I was planning on bringing my husband or a friend to manage the line and help kids choose artwork, refill the water, etc. So far I've contacted a few insurance places for quotes on Face Painters liability insurance (KK and Stratum), and they both say they only cover me. To add on another person, I'd have to get group coverage for $500, which I'm not willing to spend. Heck, I just want a line helper so I don't get overwhelmed!

What do you guys do? Do you have any recommendations for places that include coverage for helpers, or that can add them on for not too much extra? Thanks!

imanartiste
imanartiste

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-06-13

http://www.lacimorgancreations.com/services/face-painting

Back to top Go down

Which insurance allows for helpers (at low or no additional cost?) Empty Re: Which insurance allows for helpers (at low or no additional cost?)

Post by Denise Cold Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:58 pm

At the large event I'm signed up for I was able to get on their certificate for an additional $75 that would cover any other painters, employees, etc. that my insurance wouldn't cover.

With Specialty Insurance, you can get a vendor's policy for $360 that would cover whomever worked in your tent. I didn't get it because I need the insurance for regular gigs. If you find out the vendor's covers you all the time, let me know, I may switch over.

D.
Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down