Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted !! New York / WESTCHESTER face painting classes (:

2 posters

Go down

Wanted !!  New York / WESTCHESTER  face painting classes (: Empty Wanted !! New York / WESTCHESTER face painting classes (:

Post by mommystell Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:52 am

Hi there,

I am hobby / volunteer face painter looking to advance my techniques. I love the one stroke looks and split cake designs, mainly because they are fast!! I would love if there were anyone in this area holding classes. Even an all day seminar would be helpful. Thanks!~ Lauren

mommystell

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Wanted !!  New York / WESTCHESTER  face painting classes (: Empty Re: Wanted !! New York / WESTCHESTER face painting classes (:

Post by ollie_paints Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 am

Hey Lauren,

I'm going to be having a face painting lecture/workshop happening on November 28th over in East Meadow, NY!

It's going to be hosted by Michelle from the NY Face and Body Art Guild and it's going to be filled with a lot of useful tips and tricks.

It's the perfect class for someone who is a hobby/volunteer painter such as yourself, and I think you'll really be able to learn a lot from it!

Call us here at our magic shop Tricky Biz if you'd like to learn more or reserve a spot!

516-520-4004

ollie_paints

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-11-12

http://www.trickybiz.com

Back to top Go down