Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crying Paradise

3 posters

Go down

Crying Paradise Empty Crying Paradise

Post by Dex Sat May 26, 2012 8:21 am

So, I decided that since I was starting some beginners sessions on learning face painting, that I should broaden my horizons and try a few new brands.
Last time I purchased a Paradise 30 pallet sampler, when i got it i tried 3 or 4 colours, since then it has been sitting in my "office" for a month so I thought I should get it out and do some practice with it.
I noticed that the colours that I had initially sampled were sort of "crying" out an oily substance, but then I realised too that all 3 of the whites in the pallet were doing it, and i had only used one of these previously.
Any ideas why it would/should do this? Is it a problem?
It cant be the heat, I live in a cool climate, in fact it's the middle of winter here right now! No heater in my "office" (well it's actually supposed to be my spare bedroom!). Question

Dex

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Crying Paradise Empty Re: Crying Paradise

Post by Becky521 Sat May 26, 2012 8:40 am

Maybe your office is TOO cold so that the paints are freezing and thawing and freezing and thawing in storage? I use paradise all the time and have never had anything oily seep out. I wonder if they just need to be remixed (add water & stir).

I thought I saw somewhere on this forum where others had experienced paints separating and were able to just remix them. I can't seem to find the threads at the moment though. scratch
Becky521
Becky521

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Http://fantasticfacesbybecky.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faces by Ainslie Sun May 27, 2012 5:05 am

My brand new tags do it sometimes. They are fine, I just dab it with a tissue or mix it back in.
Faces by Ainslie
Faces by Ainslie

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-07-06

http://www.FacesByAinslie.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex Sun May 27, 2012 5:16 am

I just find it interesting as I have Wolfe, tag, arty cakes and some Kryolon's and none of them have ever done this, its the first time i have used paradise.

Dex

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down