Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy)

4 posters

Go down

My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy) Empty My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy)

Post by elantaura Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 pm

I have been a little busy latley and on Friday the 13th had a zombie prom. at a club I was too busy to get photos but these are some that the club took so not the ideal shots and they got none of my greyscale zombies.
I had 6 mins a face so I skiped a great deal of linework. and dodgy lighting.
I was only aloud regular face paint, and some stage blood, no latex, greese paint ridged mehron stuff etc.

This one thought wolfe/pashur mix (lol) he didn't get the photo head on as I told him to though, and waited 30 mins- so the black was eating the white teeth.
My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy) Mountieszombie1
this lady wanted to be a zombie cheerleader so she wanted pretty but ... nasty at the same time - I didn't know what to do so I did This
My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy) Mountieszombie5-1
This guy was just so happy- he had the joy of a little kid loves dressing up and took my number for future.
My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy) Mountiesskull-1
Now this lady was one of the events staff and she showed me on her phone exactly what she wanted to be and Low and behold I recognise Lisa joy young- LOL .....BUT guess who hadn't watched the tutorial Embarassed so I winged it looking at the phone, not the best
My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy) MontiesZombie2
and here is me I think this guy I eventually painted with brains hanging out or something
My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy) Mountieszombie4

and these two were the third last and second last customers and after four hours of zombies I said "don't you just want something pretty? "(also didnt help that there was 13 min left for them two and 1 more zombie this was quicker) after painting them though I had a pile of women attempt to line up that I had to turn away
My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy) Mounties-prettyeyes-1

I may now be going back the weekend before halloween - the club are unsure as yet if they will, due to halloween being wednesday but they want me 2013 - when it is a Thursday. I have an another adult Lady Gaga party booked out because of this gig (yay) however no real concept yet as what to do but thats months away.
This was so much fun!! thought I would share!
elantaura
elantaura

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://suejuddfacepaintingandbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy) Empty Re: My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy)

Post by bemusedart Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:36 am

Wow. Great work, Sue.
bemusedart
bemusedart

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.bemusedart.com

Back to top Go down

My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy) Empty Re: My friday 13th - zombie prom (pic heavy)

Post by Lonnie Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:41 am

Wow Sue - these are great. I can't believe you did them that fast!!!

Edit: Well, I do believe you, but it amazes me. Wink
Lonnie
Lonnie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-07-31

http://www.Lonnies-ansigtsmaling.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by elantaura Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:40 am

Thanks..
I spent a week before painting the kids as zombies -lol as I was told they (wanted about 40 zombies) each day was cutting stuff out untill I realised that basically getting rid of most of brush work and going for sponge shading or a base colour (kabuki it) and stiches was the go.
I got a little longer on the LJY one as I was painting from a photo on a phone.
brains which aren't featured were messy one stroke with a 6 flat either maggpie or pink black split cake and most of the mouth areas if I did them I either did tons of blood or the black thing (takes heaps of time out) all teeth were just a filbert. so I figured out some corners to cut.
I was highly stressed before going Knowing what I had to do in the given time. and to make matters worse the fist one I painted was that LJY one and I was stressed that I would get more photos brought to me and I was thinking oh no. it didn't happen but it rattled me - I have now watched it Embarassed
but thanks to alot of people here for zombie threads as I pulled up zombie threads the week before so I was able to wing some stuff. cheers

elantaura
elantaura

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaJoyYoung Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:32 am

You did a great job even without watching the tutorial! Very Happy
LisaJoyYoung
LisaJoyYoung

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-04-06

http://www.illusionfaceart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elantaura Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:21 am

Thank you.
I did mean to watch the video...once I discovered it from another thread, but I got side tracked. and FABATV was down for me until the actual day. so I sort of watched that, seen you there though and Loved the angry bird. I acctually seen the angry bird thought oh that look awsome and watched that instead.

I watched the you tube zombie doll since and wow!!! I remember covering this girl in white (nothing like you did) to try and kill some time and trying to think what you must have done. I settled on just do this and hope...

The girls/ladys were looking at the picture of you on the phone in the events room though saying oh she is so pretty. And the 20 year old DJ who was up there at the time said what you talking about shes hot!
Thought you might like to know that!!!
Thanks again

elantaura
elantaura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum