Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to put together signage

3 posters

Go down

Trying to put together signage Empty Trying to put together signage

Post by billiebcc Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:39 pm

How many disclaimers etc do yo have posted?

Shannon, I know you have everything and the SUN posted. LOL I yes I have "borrowed" from your free resources, but it's a little overwhelming when you are starting out.

I'm trying to figure out what I really need posted.
Do you all bring your MSDS to every event? I feel like I have to, because I would freak otherwise.
Thanks,

Last edited by billiebcc on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause I suck ie typos)
billiebcc
billiebcc

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2011-11-05

http://www.angelwingsbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Trying to put together signage Empty Re: Trying to put together signage

Post by Perry Noia Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:19 pm

I don't post anything other than prices... I think I have a copy of the Snazaroo safety page in the bottom of my FatMax but no one has ever asked for anything of the sort.
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mita Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:31 pm

I have a list of ingredients from each of the paints I use, paradise, tag, and snazaroo. I have it lamented and keep it visible at all times, so that way the parents are all well aware (if they choose to look at it) what exactly is in each product and if the kids are allergic to certain ingredients then they know to ask for us not to use a certain brand or to not get their face painted at all. One of my best friends is allergic to coco butter, so if there are any products that use that ingredient she has to stay clear from them.
Mita
Mita

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down