Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy)

+5
Pilareta
Katurah
martha
Tash
Tilly - Formerly Punky
9 posters

Go down

Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy) Empty Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy)

Post by Tilly - Formerly Punky Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 am

Hey Everyone! Well, as some of you may remember, I was asked to teach the face painting classes at this year's Clown Forum Spring Fling. Well, we had a great time! Here are a few pics!!

Some superheroes I demonstrated... Had an alterior motive here too... Wanted to do some new ones for this summer as it's gonna be the summer of the superheroes.
Sean Carlock so graciously models the Batman and Wolverine masks...
Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy) IMG_2161 Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy) IMG_2155

Adam Schill models my new Hulk face... OH! And that awesomesauce green alien lizard lady?? That's our very own CONTRACHAPADO aka Lori Blyth from the Face Paint Forum!!! She did that face on herself and even though it took a while, it was well worth it!!
Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy) IMG_2175

Here is a one strok rose I demonstrated.... And I just wanna say, you wonderful folks here at the Face Paint Forum are the ones that I have to thank for this one... My roses have come SOOOO far thanks to all the help y'all offered me when I desperately needed it for these darned roses! Now they're good enough I'm confident teaching them in a jam or class!!
Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy) IMG_2218

Oh, and Sorry y'all, but I just had to post these... See, the Saturday night after the Clown show, a bunch of us went to the bar in the hotel, and I got... erm... rather... shall we say.... inebriated. And while I was in said condition, I thought it'd be a great idea to try to face paint... Poor anne (the model) Even *I* recognized how bad this was and made her go wash it off... -Note to self.... NO MORE DRUNK FACE PAINTING!!-
Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy) IMG_2263Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy) IMG_2264

Oh, and finally, here's a pic of Beautiful Contrachapado, aka Lori "daizy ray" Blyth, and Me, Sandra "Tilly" Seymour! Lori is the one with the Blue hair, and I'm the one with the Green hair.
Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy) IMG_2255
Tilly - Formerly Punky
Tilly - Formerly Punky

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy) Empty Re: Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy)

Post by Tash Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:57 am

Awesome work and pictures - Thanks for sharing! Smile
Tash
Tash

Number of posts : 1883
Registration date : 2010-01-04

http://faceartbytash.com/

Back to top Go down

Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy) Empty Re: Spring Fling Face Painting!! (pic heavy)

Post by martha Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:09 am

Cool Tilly.
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Katurah Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Love them, that hulk. . . I need to learn it Shocked Very Happy
Katurah
Katurah

Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2012-03-12

http://www.katurahpaintspeople.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly - Formerly Punky Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:04 pm

The hulk was inspired by the Wolfe brother's "half face"... I just did both sides and added hair at the top.
Tilly - Formerly Punky
Tilly - Formerly Punky

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilareta Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Awesome work! It looks like so much fun! And I have to say you're the cutest clowns I've never seen! Very Happy
Pilareta
Pilareta

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by facesbybelle Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Very nice. Love the clowns very cute!
facesbybelle
facesbybelle

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2011-03-20

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Faces-by-Belle/20513790

Back to top Go down

Post by Mug Shots Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:43 am

Awesome work! The Hulk is in my inspiration file! lol Thanks for sharing!
Mug Shots
Mug Shots

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2011-07-05

http://mugshotsfacepainting.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by a face painting mom Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Fabulous!
a face painting mom
a face painting mom

Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2011-07-13

http://www.afacepaintingmom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaches Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 pm

you did a great job teaching Tilly! Thanks for all your help and letting me borrow supplies for my first attempts!
Peaches
Peaches

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down