Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Classes... Orlando or Tampa area

3 posters

Go down

Finding Classes... Orlando or Tampa area Empty Finding Classes... Orlando or Tampa area

Post by bdowns Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:57 am

does anyone know where to find some classes. I would have thought for sure there would be something in Orlando, but having a hard time.. Always looking to to sharpen my craft and learn some new tricks. I would love to make it to FABAIC this year, but these 2 little kids, school.. it would be really hard to get away for 5 days unless it was closer..

Thanks
bdowns
bdowns

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Finding Classes... Orlando or Tampa area Empty Re: Finding Classes... Orlando or Tampa area

Post by pjhamel Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:55 pm

I don't know if you want to drive down to Naples or not, but I am trying to get a group together to have either Marcella or Silly Heather come here for a few classes. It's pretty cheap, only $100 per person per class, and if you wanted to make it a mini vacation or something, I could probably get you a hotel room for about $35/night. And we have a water park too that is pretty inexpensive.

Right now it's just an idea though. It probably won't happen until the end of the summer.
pjhamel
pjhamel

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-01-23

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naples-FL/Naples-Face-Art/15236981

Back to top Go down

Finding Classes... Orlando or Tampa area Empty Re: Finding Classes... Orlando or Tampa area

Post by bdowns Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Keep me posted you never know..
bdowns
bdowns

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by johainfante Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:13 am

pjhamel wrote:I don't know if you want to drive down to Naples or not, but I am trying to get a group together to have either Marcella or Silly Heather come here for a few classes. It's pretty cheap, only $100 per person per class, and if you wanted to make it a mini vacation or something, I could probably get you a hotel room for about $35/night. And we have a water park too that is pretty inexpensive.

Right now it's just an idea though. It probably won't happen until the end of the summer.

Please keep me posted too! I am new in this business, live in Tampa, FL and would love to get more from Marcela or Heather! I had the privilege of participating in FABAIC last week and I would love to keep the training going!

Thanks
johainfante
johainfante

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-04-12

http://colors2you.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down