Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Split cakes and lime green and glitter, OH MY!

3 posters

Go down

Split cakes and lime green and glitter, OH MY! Empty Split cakes and lime green and glitter, OH MY!

Post by photomomma6 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:52 am

Okay girls, today I went to St Paul to the Magic and Costume shoppe. I purchased some nice colors, purple, MANGO--ooooh, and LIME Green, dark pink and dark green. And then...I made my very own split cakes!!! Was that ever fun! So now I have a lime/dk green--lovely leaf making!, white/pink/dk pink cake, pink/dk pink/purple cake, and then just shoved the rest of my dk pink in with the rest of the purple cake. had to put it somewhere. I'm so excited to use them again, my kids were my first tries. It's gonna take some practice with the sponges, but my brushes love them!!! AND I got a pot of 18K gold glitter! Fun!!!
Thanks for all the great info!
Thought I'd throw in a picture of my daughter's first clown face. I used facepaint, because I can't find all my grease makeup in the storage unit.
Her name will be Rain-Drops the Clown. She picked out the colors and we sketched the face together. Not traditional colors, but hey, she's not the traditional type of girl!
Split cakes and lime green and glitter, OH MY! Th_DSCF0532
photomomma6
photomomma6

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-08-31

http://www.facelation.com

Back to top Go down

Split cakes and lime green and glitter, OH MY! Empty Re: Split cakes and lime green and glitter, OH MY!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:02 am

That's a very sweet clown face!

Back to top Go down

Split cakes and lime green and glitter, OH MY! Empty Re: Split cakes and lime green and glitter, OH MY!

Post by starponysmama Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:08 am

Oh that is cute!
starponysmama
starponysmama

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-06-16

http://www.facepaintingtallahassee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by modernmagik Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:15 pm

She will be an ADORABLE clown.....very friendly looking....not the least bit scary.
I especially love the shape you did for the mouth

modernmagik

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2009-09-28

http://www.wemakefaces.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down