Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter brainstorm

+6
Heather Timmons
JBax
Lady Jayde
Lonnie
Criss
LoneWolf
10 posters

Go down

Harry Potter brainstorm Empty Harry Potter brainstorm

Post by LoneWolf Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 am

Next week I'm doing facepainting at a Harry Potter event, so I made some matching designs. Since my sisters are helping me, I made step-by-steps for them, and thought you might be interested as well =)

The products are Diamond FX, except the black that it MAC, since it is easier getting of the practice head (but I still haven't figured out how to use it right, so please excuse the bad lining!)
For colours I used #8 round sable, and for the black a #1 round.
Colours used: red, gold, light green, silver, yellow, blue, orange, white, dark green, brown, pink, dark brown and black.

I tried to make them simple and fast - since there is normally tons of children, but some still need some work. So if you have any suggestions, please share. What a Face