Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb question re: mustaches

5 posters

Go down

Dumb question re: mustaches Empty Dumb question re: mustaches

Post by Pinky1249 Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:06 pm

I bought some of those cute mustache stencils...but can anyone tell me how I put them on? I mean where I put them on....what part of the finger? They look kinda big for little kids, to me. But I bought the smallest Faketoos sells. thanks! Robin
Pinky1249
Pinky1249

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Dumb question re: mustaches Empty Re: Dumb question re: mustaches

Post by Misha Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Put them on the side of their index finger so that when they hold their finger under the nose they have a 'stache!
Misha
Misha

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGildedCat Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:15 pm

I didn't buy the mustache stencils, but they always come in my order as a "place holder" for blank stencil area. I don't put glitter tattoos on anyone's face who is under 18, but I have had girls ask for the 'stache stencils on their low back. Some boys will get them on their finger, but honestly, I don't sell many of them at all and would never buy that design or sell them if it didn't come for free.
TheGildedCat
TheGildedCat

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://www.thegildedcat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinky1249 Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Misha, I think these are too big for the side of their finger, ack! Julie, I bought them because I read a thread on here that said they were really popular! uh-oh.
Pinky1249
Pinky1249

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristal Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:41 pm

I bought some too, as a bit of an experiment, per se...they are big. They barely fit on my index finger, so I have no idea how they'd expect them to fit on a kid! (Though I think most teen boys already have bigger hands than me...)

I've used a few on friends, but the one 4-day PPP event I've done with them, nothing.

They are cute, but I likely won't buy them again. If I was a customer I'd get something other than a mustache!
Kristal
Kristal

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.faceaballoonza.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I do them on the side of the hand/arm for littler kids - when they don't fit on their finger, then they can put their wrist up under their nose thumb towards their face and it shows. Or whatever is comfortable for them. Really they are just doing it to be "like" a sibling or parent so whatever is easiest for them is the direction I go. Just ask them to put their hand or arm over the area where a moustache goes and put it there.....
Noella
Noella

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGildedCat Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Pinky, different designs sell well in different areas. What I relayed was my experience, but they might be a big seller for someone else!
TheGildedCat
TheGildedCat

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://www.thegildedcat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinky1249 Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:37 am

Thanks, everyone. didn't sell any yesterday, but I didn't push them. Forgot my sign. was going to run a special on them. Smile
Pinky1249
Pinky1249

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down