Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much to charge for private event for GT's?

2 posters

Go down

How much to charge for private event for GT's? Empty How much to charge for private event for GT's?

Post by Lizzy75 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 pm

I have a job coming up, booked for 3 hours face painting for the two of us, plus my daughter who will be hair braiding. The company has 300 - 400 children coming, however I feel the hair braiding will be far too slow for this sort of event and I'm trying to convince the organiser to go with the glitter tattoo's instead. That said, I'm not entirely sure how much to charge. We would probably do around 20 an hour, we normally charge $6 (NZD) each at PPF festivals, so as this is 'bulk'...was thinking NZD$85 per hour (just over $4 each)....what do you reckon?? what do you all charge for this sort of thing?

Thank you for your help, in advance! Very Happy
Lizzy75
Lizzy75

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

How much to charge for private event for GT's? Empty Re: How much to charge for private event for GT's?

Post by anniel Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:27 am

I charge the same as FP, (but I have never figured costs, etc...I just wanna play and not crunch numbers....)
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down