Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just want to apologize for everything

+19
1HappyNut
Bec
Gr8ful
Lynnie
Linda Adams
Metina
anramire2
cc
Mandi from Tazzie
Jody Rife
Sparklyone
helena
Psalmbook
nancy!
SuzySparkles
Tra
leapinglizards
Tash
Skidzz
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just want to apologize for everything Empty Just want to apologize for everything

Post by Skidzz Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:24 am

I just want to apologize for everything!!! I apparently offended at least 1 person (remaining anonomous), not sure what I did, but I will not be the person to cause a great place to become something that someone has to avoid another. I am sure I have offended others, and would like to apologize to everyone! So please take my name off the tag games.

And I hope that everyone has a very prosperous and productive summer!! May you all be blessed with tons of smiles, lots of customers, and great lives!!!

You all are a very talented bunch, and I am inspired and look up to you, (even the one(s) I have offended unintentionally)!!

Good Luck with everything!!!
Skidzz
Skidzz

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2010-07-10

http://www.facepaintingcolorado.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Just want to apologize for everything Empty Re: Just want to apologize for everything

Post by Tash Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:46 am

scratch Your not leaving us are you?
Occasionally things get mis-read or misinterpreted because it is hard to include tone in your posts - and occasionally we have to appoligise - but if your a big enough person to do this I'm sure it all forgiven!

I have no idea what happened where or to whom - but this isn't a place where someone has to leave in order to make someone else happy.
Everyone and their oppinions are welcome.
I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to do so..... Smile
Hope you are able to get past this... xxxx
Tash
Tash

Number of posts : 1883
Registration date : 2010-01-04

http://faceartbytash.com/

Back to top Go down

Just want to apologize for everything Empty Re: Just want to apologize for everything

Post by leapinglizards Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 am

Yes Skids, Please stay with us. If you go any time you offend someone in life, you will have to be living in a cave in few years.

Aside from that, unless I am TRYING to offend someone, then the offense is theirs- you can't always be responsible for how something is taken. If your INTENT was not to offend, all you can do is say that- sincerely and coming from the heart- and move on while seeing if there was something to learn from it.

But don't vaporize.

leapinglizards

Number of posts : 1061
Registration date : 2009-10-31

http://www.livecanvasart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tra Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:23 am

nope...nut uh...no way...your not allowed to leave...period! Smile

someone may have had a bad day, something may have been misunderstood, ya never know. your a good person and i dont think you should leave.
Tra
Tra

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:51 am

Huh? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzySparkles Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 am

it was me who made her sad, I called her and talked to her. She is coming back or I told her I would drive to Colorado and make her!! Smile Sometimes I am a little mouthy and I try my best not to be... (well on the forum anyways) Very Happy
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by leapinglizards Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 am

looking at the threads a little, I figured it had to do with a comment in another thread, but I also figured that it wasn't meant quite that strongly anyway- Thanks so much for talking and working things out.

I have had to learn myself on forums to be VERY careful how I word myself because I am pretty direct most of the time. In writing though, sometimes we come off stronger than we intended- I can also be super sensitive, and so I try to assume people meant things better than I take them the first time. Smile

Big Hugs to all!

leapinglizards

Number of posts : 1061
Registration date : 2009-10-31

http://www.livecanvasart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nancy! Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Skidzz, I don't know what this is all about, haven't read everything the last days, but I support Suzy in getting you back, because I don't want you to leave this way, This may never be a reason to leave the forum. There are so many threads on this forum that FPF is like a family, where we understand each other and care for each other. Well, in real families there can be a quarrel too. And it is true that written messages are quite awkward sometimes (especially in a foreign language BTW).
Time to show we really care about each other, because I could never believe you would intentionally offend someone. And neither could Suzy.
nancy!
nancy!

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Skidzz Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 am

First of all to Suzy, I will apologize again for the misunderstanding!!! And totally thank you for calling me to resolve the issue!!

Like I said my family life, health and other things are totally playing with my head and emotions right now. I won't divulge everything, but let me just say that for the most part I come on the forum for 3 things, 1. The love I generally feel from the amazing people here! 2. The incredible talent that everyone has!!!!!!!!! and 3. Because you all help me make it through the day!!!! As you all are the only people (adults) besides my "wonderful" family, (that don't know how to be supportive, but definetly know how to suck everything from me) that I get to talk to. After a horrible control freak, abusive marriage that ended with him trying to kill me. Which he blamed on me (of course)! I tend to always think things are my fault, and my family tends to take advantage of it!!! So I haven't had a very high self image, for a long time.

Thank you all for being so supportive!!! You all made me cry, but only because I was so amazed at all the care and support there is for pretty much everyone!

Sorry I am rambling on, ugh and I already went over my time! I only had a few minutes to post something. I will be back I promise!! Don't want to make Suzy come out to Colorado!!! Smile The fires and heat are insane!!! (I hate the heat in the summer time!!! It makes me sick)

Oh and sorry for the drama all, I hate it when others do it, and really didn't want to cause a drama myself!

Love you all

Sally aka Skidzz
Skidzz
Skidzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:16 am

I missed whatever happened, but wanted to give you a big {{HUG}} Skidzz!
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by helena Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:30 am

Can I join in and make it a group hug?

You're all the bestest here.

cheers
helena
helena

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2011-04-13

http://fancythatfacepainting.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparklyone Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:04 pm

I love you HUGS I love you

Sparklyone

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by nancy! Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:44 pm

XOXO
nancy!
nancy!

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Jody Rife Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Glad everything is worked out. You are a great part of this forum and it would have been a terrible loss to see you go. Smile
Jody Rife
Jody Rife

Number of posts : 1725

http://www.jodyrife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandi from Tazzie Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Oh Sally, I haven't logged on for a couple of days & was shocked this morning to read this thread. I'm so glad Suzy rang you & sorted things out. Cause honestly your input here on this forum is VALUED greatly by myself & many many others.
I want to give you a ((((((BIG WARM HUG)))))) I really want you to continue to contribute in the TAG games also, because they are all about stretching our wings & growing.
For me personally you have been such a positive FPF - family member. Each time I post something new that I' ve tried your right there giving me the feeling of GO MANDI GO your doing great. It's the warmth of this encouragement that drives me to keep being better than I was yesterday. Reading what you said about the abusive marriage you were in, I think it's about time that you started cheering for yourself GO SALLY GO, cause you are a worthy, wonderful person. x I love you x I love you x I love you
Mandi from Tazzie
Mandi from Tazzie

Number of posts : 1826
Registration date : 2010-04-03

http://www.mandifacepaintingsupplies.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by cc Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:21 pm

You are a valuable member of this forum and I'm glad you've decided to stick around. I love you
cc
cc

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2010-09-15

http://www.fabagaba.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anramire2 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Jumping on the Hug Train (((((BIG HUGS))))))
anramire2
anramire2

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2009-08-13

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/My-LoVe-for-ART/2104600

Back to top Go down

Post by Metina Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:56 am

Chiga Chiga Choo Choo!
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Adams Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 am

This is just the BEST forum! Smile
Linda Adams
Linda Adams

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.NotQuiteWarpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 am

I'm in the midst of the oblivious but I want to say that I think it is AWESOME that Suzy called and all things could be settled and be good. That is one of the most phenom things about this forum.
Truly.

So glad you were able to work it out.

*Warm fuzzies and mimosas all around!*
Lynnie
Lynnie

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2010-02-09

http://www.artful-body.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr8ful Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:18 pm

K well I missed everything with not having any internet and living out in the boonies but let me just say that I am sooooo glad you are staying around Skidzz (I hope you know I think the world of you) and Suzy, you are truly awesome for following through with a call instead of hiding behind the screen. What a wonderful place this is! I would like to be added to the group hug too. flower
Gr8ful
Gr8ful

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bec Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 am

lol. I've had to apologize on here twice publicly since I joined. *facepalm*

Everyone is always so forgiving. Stuff is wierd on the internet. You never know exactly what people are trying to say. So don't fret, just forget.
Bec
Bec

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.bbeautifulfacepaint.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1HappyNut Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:33 am

Wow. An amazing community!! Hugs to you Sally. And nicely done, SuzySparkles, that takes guts.

Sally/Skidzz, it sounds like your previous relationship was with a psychopath (also commonly lumped under the 'sociopath' heading but really have their own special place in this world and should be labelled as such) or at least one very messed up person.
I know from personal experience that these can be major energy-suckers who somehow always make you second-guess yourself, in addition to their overwhelming charm (to everyone on the outside) and ability to sell ice to Eskimos. Their skills at manipulation can be terrifying.

I also know how difficult it can be to escape their clutches, so give yourself credit for standing on your own and saying 'NO' to the crazy.
Have confidence in your strength.
1HappyNut
1HappyNut

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2011-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by freedspirit Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 am

yay...group hugs!!!
freedspirit
freedspirit

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2011-03-03

http://www.facecreationz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skidzz Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 am

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone here!!! You all make me feel like I belong here, and give me SO much support that I am truly not used to!!! Thank you for your words of encouragement also. That is why I try hard to come everyday, and support you all also. But like so many of you have pointed out that because you can't see, or hear the emotions behind the posts many times, its hard to judge what the poster is saying. I tend to be quick to put things on myself that really aren't there, mostly because that is how I grew up, everything was my fault no matter what, and I just got into the habit of admitting it was instead of fighting back. I still do that even though I know its not, just to get the whole situation over with. Like I said before I would rather disappear than make this AWESOME forum and members have a crappy experience because of me.

With all that said, if you ever have a problem with me, PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!! come to me, either through a pm or you can even contact me via my business number. Just explain whatever I have done and I will try very hard to correct it, and even publicly apologize if need be. I hate making things bad, and truly love making people happy. And honestly that is why I chose to be a face painter, is because I love how happy people get after they have been painted!!

So again Thank you all for your kindness, and support, without you all I probably would of been in self destruct a long time ago!!!

And to Suzy, THANK YOU again for going out of your way to make sure I didn't misunderstand what was going on!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!! Can't wait to meet you all someday!! Smile
And may all of your endeavors be prosperous, and blessed!!!
Skidzz
Skidzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum