Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reg glitter vs body glitter?

Go down

Reg glitter vs body glitter? Empty Reg glitter vs body glitter?

Post by Ruth Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:13 pm

So this may be a silly question but I recently came upon some very fine non toxic glitter, and when I compared it to a body glitter that I have it was practically the same thing. So my question is what is the difference between glitter and glitter thats marketed for the body?

Thanks, Ruth
Ruth
Ruth

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2010-11-07

http://www.wix.com/delightfulcreations/byruth

Back to top Go down

Reg glitter vs body glitter? Empty Re: Reg glitter vs body glitter?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:30 pm

This is just cut and pasted from the draft text of my book - Gary Cole inserted this bit in (he edited the book)

If using glitter be sure that it is cosmetic grade glitter which is made from polyester; never use metallic craft glitters as they could cause serious eye damage. Craft glitters are poly coated dyes rather than poly coated (and sealed) cosmetic grade pigments. Avoid craft glitters on the skin. As a general rule, keep all poly glitters above the eyebrow and below the cheek bone on the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:51 pm

good info thank you
Ruth
Ruth

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2010-11-07

http://www.wix.com/delightfulcreations/byruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down