Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis of The Seas?

2 posters

Go down

Oasis of The Seas? Empty Oasis of The Seas?

Post by jnjkoz Sun May 30, 2010 10:42 am

Hello, just wondering, have any of you painted on Royal Caribbeans' Oasis of The Seas? I am packing for my Bon Voyage on Saturday, and am wondering anyone has painted this cruise before? If so, is there anything out of the ordinary you wished you had taken (IE extra lighting, extra brushes etc...) or is it the same as any of the other painting cruises? I realize it is a much bigger ship, with over 6,000 passengers, but did there seem to be a greater volume of faces? Also, how was the crew and the general itinerary.

Thank you in advance for any help, if anyone else is scheduled to do this cruise for the first time, I'll be happy to report any findings upon my return.

Thanks a bunch!
jnjkoz
jnjkoz

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Oasis of The Seas? Empty Re: Oasis of The Seas?

Post by twinkletattoos Sun May 30, 2010 11:56 am

I worked on a Cruise Line, but as a housekeeper. That's how I ended up in Hawaii.

Hope you have a great time!
twinkletattoos
twinkletattoos

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2010-04-23

http://www.twinkletattoos.com

Back to top Go down