Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings & Saltations from the East Coast!

2 posters

Go down

Greetings & Saltations from the East Coast! Empty Greetings & Saltations from the East Coast!

Post by ellynface Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:17 am

Hello All from North Carolina! I am very new to the face painting industry. I've just started practicing about a month ago, so I haven't been out in the real world yet...no business name or anything. I had thought about getting into face painting a couple of times over the past 10 years but always talked myself out of it. After confessing to my mom about this, she got on my case for not attempting it in the past. So, here is am, about to turn half a century in in a couple of months, to finally get my feet wet. I shooting to be ready before my born day to at least start out volunteering or hopefully be someone's intern.

ellynface

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-08-06

Back to top Go down

Greetings & Saltations from the East Coast! Empty Re: Greetings & Saltations from the East Coast!

Post by Kris5115 Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:20 am

Hi and welcome! Good for you for trying something you have wanted to try for so long!

Where are you located? If you add your location to your profile information, it would be easier to connect with other painters in your area. Also, if you have questions down the road, some questions will have different answers based on location.

Best wishes!
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down