Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally found a directors chair for under $60 with free shipping to Ontario!

3 posters

Go down

I finally found a directors chair for under $60 with free shipping to Ontario! Empty I finally found a directors chair for under $60 with free shipping to Ontario!

Post by Face Painting by Jessica Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:18 am

Ok, so it's not TECHNICALLY a director's chair, but I DON'T GIVE A POOP!

I've searched high and low and on every auction, buy/sell site out there in hopes of scoring one of those lovely tall chairs and everything I found either wasn't available in Canada or it costs $100 to ship it here!

Well, I found this by mistake:

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B007PIREOU/ref=gno_cart_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB

It's a tall camping chair and it's the same freaking thing lol

Then I found this table:
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B003EYUHPM/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And since I saved so much on the chair I figured I'd spoil myself with a nice 9 lb folding aluminum table too Smile

I am expecting another baby and my current folding table from Canadian Tire is too heavy even at my strongest, so I figure I'm doing myself a good deed lol

Face Painting by Jessica
Face Painting by Jessica

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2012-04-12

http://www.facepaintingbyjessica.webs.com

Back to top Go down

I finally found a directors chair for under $60 with free shipping to Ontario! Empty Re: I finally found a directors chair for under $60 with free shipping to Ontario!

Post by Valerie A Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Looks good Jessica! I think I might consider those myself.
And congratulations! (on the baby sunny )
Valerie A
Valerie A

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

I finally found a directors chair for under $60 with free shipping to Ontario! Empty Re: I finally found a directors chair for under $60 with free shipping to Ontario!

Post by sammie star creation Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 am

Awesome it looks so light weight and easy to fold, i wish they sold and delivered to Australia, the directors chair i brought was waste of money i spend $110, i don't use it any more because it was hard to unfold and fold, now i just use two black stools from Ikea because it light.
sammie star creation
sammie star creation

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down