Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Font with a paint brush???

4 posters

Go down

Font with a paint brush??? Empty Font with a paint brush???

Post by Smiletime Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:23 pm

I am trying to design a new logo and I have beren looking all over for a font that has an actual paint brush in the letters. When I do a search, I get fonts that look like they were painted BY a brush, but none with an actual brush built in. I have looked on a bunch of font sites, but no luck. Is anyone aware of a font like this and where I might find it?
Smiletime
Smiletime

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2011-07-21

http://www.depacesfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Font with a paint brush??? Empty Re: Font with a paint brush???

Post by Sneezle Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:03 am

Maybe you can search for a clipart brush and put the brush over the font. You have to look for a PNG file. The background is transparent and you can overpast a part of a letter. I have never seen a font with a brush in it. Do you have photoshop elements or a similar program???
Sneezle
Sneezle

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by leapinglizards Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:36 am

check fontfactory.com

leapinglizards

Number of posts : 1061
Registration date : 2009-10-31

http://www.livecanvasart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PrairiePainter Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:02 am

If you want to edit your own fonts I strongly suggest an vector-based drawing program like Illustrator. Serif has a free-ware version that is really similar to Illustrator or Freehand. With these programs you can actually convert a font of your choice into a "drawing" which you can manipulate. Takes a little practice and trial-n-error but its very versatile. PM if you have any interest. I've got some graphic design background and I might be able to help you out! Very Happy
PrairiePainter
PrairiePainter

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2013-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down