Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PDF face template for display and paperwork

Go down

PDF face template for display and paperwork Empty PDF face template for display and paperwork

Post by Emmanuelle -GLITTER BUGS Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:22 am

Hello,
I have seen on facebook ladies using faces skin color pdf to put on display at their booth, it was brillant, any one can help me ot get that pdf please?

I was also wandering where I could get some pdf / samples of type of contracts..just have ideas to make my own.
thank you
wishing you a colorful day
Emmanuelle -GLITTER BUGS
Emmanuelle -GLITTER BUGS

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

PDF face template for display and paperwork Empty Re: PDF face template for display and paperwork

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:40 am

The flesh coloured faces may be the cutouts that were purchased at office supply stores.

There are threads on here somewhere - have you tried the search function for "templates"?

Back to top Go down

PDF face template for display and paperwork Empty Re: PDF face template for display and paperwork

Post by Emmanuelle -GLITTER BUGS Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:59 am

Thank you Shannon, I did enter templates in the seach and found some posts however the photobucket pix going with the posts were deleted or no longer active.
I am still asking around Very Happy
Emmanuelle -GLITTER BUGS
Emmanuelle -GLITTER BUGS

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 am

http://www.quill.com/chenille-kraft-wonderfoam/cbs/241874.html?Effort_Code=901&Find_Number=JV37581&promoCode=460460055

These are the coloured faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down