Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face Paint Photo Shoot Ends up on AFP?!

+2
Mehndi Masala
DreamWarrior
6 posters

Go down

Face Paint Photo Shoot Ends up on AFP?! Empty Face Paint Photo Shoot Ends up on AFP?!

Post by DreamWarrior Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Oh no!

A happily face painted family ends up on AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com!! Neutral

All the best intentions gone bad.

Face Paint Photo Shoot Ends up on AFP?! Ohno10
DreamWarrior
DreamWarrior

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Face Paint Photo Shoot Ends up on AFP?! Empty Re: Face Paint Photo Shoot Ends up on AFP?!

Post by Mehndi Masala Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:10 pm

OK....it's official! Artists/painters do NOT see the world the same way 'normals' or whatever potterheads call regular people!! LOL I think this is lovely and I even remember seeing it before!! Fantastic execution, great design, great brushwork! Decent photography.....Annnnnnd when looking at it I guess some wouldn't understand it! I actually laughed that someone would include this in that site!!! Well....it is an international site!! LOL Another painter who did not such an elaborate job as yours but had a decent go of it also got in there!
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/page/10/

Which page is yours on?? I can't seem to find it!
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.winnipeghenna.com

Back to top Go down

Face Paint Photo Shoot Ends up on AFP?! Empty Re: Face Paint Photo Shoot Ends up on AFP?!

Post by Denise Cold Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:12 pm

That looks like a Lynne Jamieson.
Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm

It IS Lynne Jamieson's work, and her photo. I doubt they have permission to use it, let alone watermark it!

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamWarrior Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:06 am

No, no this is not my work. This was passed on to me by a friend. The website this was posted on is like Facebook but for bad/awkward pictures. Once you post on that site, they have rights to those photos. They don't claim them or resell them or anything, but they watermark all the photos submitted to their site.
DreamWarrior
DreamWarrior

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mamakatrien Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:47 pm

the site is hilarious though.
mamakatrien
mamakatrien

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jayde Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:05 pm

And they are setting themself up for legal woes if they are sent the work of another artist...

Muggles. Muggles just don't get it...but that's why they get the stupid name...
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde

Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2009-08-10

http://www.imaginastic-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by livethedream Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:32 am

Yep is LJ s work and family is Sarah hone and her hubby she's also a fellow painter
livethedream
livethedream

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down