Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Nye 12 Color Lumiere Palette SOLD

Go down

Ben Nye 12 Color Lumiere Palette SOLD Empty Ben Nye 12 Color Lumiere Palette SOLD

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Ben Nye 12 Color Lumiere Palette SOLD Ben_ny10

I bought this Ben Nye Lumiere palette a few months ago and find that I just am not finding ways to use it.
It was bought from SillyFarm and retails for $65.50 US.
I barely opened the palette so, I would say next to being brand new....it is 99.5% new.
Asking $45.00 including shipping to the USA.Here is the description from SillyFarm.....

12 colors included: Ice, Tangerine, Sun Yellow, Azalea, Silver, Cosmic Blue, Ice Gold, Gold, Cosmic Violet, Chartreuse, Jade, Amethyst

Product Description

The Lumiere Palettes are a great addition to any painter's kit. The Lumiere line is a variety of pressed powders that deliver maximum coverage and extreme color. Apply dry like an eye shadow, or mix with water and/or LiquiSet for a more dramatic, opaque color.

Lumieres can be used wet with a paint brush or dry with a sponge or smoothie blender. When used dry, Lumieres serve as an excellent base for any design such as the butterfly or eye mask. The Lumieres can also be used on top of any cake makeup to add an extra zest to the design.

[img]Ben Nye 12 Color Lumiere Palette SOLD Ben_ny10[/img]

Last edited by glitterfly on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ben Nye 12 Color Lumiere Palette SOLD Empty Re: Ben Nye 12 Color Lumiere Palette SOLD

Post by fairyfox Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Is this still available? I want it!
fairyfox
fairyfox

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2011-04-22

http://jacanaparties.com

Back to top Go down

Ben Nye 12 Color Lumiere Palette SOLD Empty Re: Ben Nye 12 Color Lumiere Palette SOLD

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:00 pm

I will keep you posted....99.9% sold...

Back to top Go down

Post by fairyfox Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:32 am

awh, shucks.
fairyfox
fairyfox

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2011-04-22

http://jacanaparties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down