Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe

+5
michellesfantasyfaces
l!zzie
fesspenter
Becky521
seekorka
9 posters

Go down

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Empty Hello from Czech Republic in Europe

Post by seekorka Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:18 am

Hello
Sorry for my English, I translate part of myself and what I do not know at all use google translator automatically.

I am from a small country - the Czech Republic (CZ) in Europe, I'm 31 years old and face painting to deal with since 2002 like a teacher in school. I am always pleased when my work put a smile on children's face. A paint not only to children and adults face and the faces of hostesses, but in the last 4 years and is devoted to painting the whole body bodyart/bodypainting.

Over the years his work I got a lot of experience and has participated in many interesting events and competitions. Face painting can be common for someone a few lines, but I mean passion, dedication and commitment with which we deal with each theme, the body or face.

I paint on a few smaller events for children, or even the whole school or preschool, but also a great event not only for adults and companies.

In competitions I had
Year 2011 – 2nd place of CZ Airbrush Art Festival (8 competitors)
6th place Championship of CZ (19 competitors)
Year 2012 - 3 instead of CZ Airbrush Art Festival (12 competitors)
5th place Championship of CZ (14 competitors)
5th place Championship of SR (Slovakia Republic - previously, these two countries combined, 14 competitors)
4th place Bohemian bodypainting festival CZ (12competitors)
I would like to be part of World bodypainting festival in Austria and competition in Munich.

I would like to repeat work for Kiss and Alice Cooper as a companion program in the CZ - facepainting in the VIP area at the concerts.

Among the most popular motifs in the country, much like everywhere else: spiderman, tiger, butterfly and flowers.
I work with the colors of the Snazaroo (most available in the CR), Eulenspiegel, Kryolan, Diamond FX. Sponge and brush technique, airbrush spoke to me so much. I would like advice on the use of bulk metallic powders made by Mehron, so I'll be glad for any advice.

The CZ is quite a lot of facepainters - is a small republic, and anyone who buys a small amount of color set of Snazaroo is already regarded as a great professional. So usually everyone wonders why I have so many colors and how much money I had invested into it. That I am a professional and I can brush more than 1 species of butterflies, or that do not need to paint without the pattern.

Pictures will add gradually, when I find gallery and anything else what I find here.

seekorka
seekorka

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Empty Re: Hello from Czech Republic in Europe

Post by Becky521 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:27 am

Welcome!
Becky521
Becky521

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Http://fantasticfacesbybecky.com

Back to top Go down

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Empty Re: Hello from Czech Republic in Europe

Post by fesspenter Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:19 am

Welcome to the Forum!
I have used the Mehron metallic gold and metallic silver powders mixed into my regular gold and the silver to give it more "zing".
You can mix a little metallic powder into any color to make it metallic.
Happy Painting!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by seekorka Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Thank you Lisa,
when comes my Mehron powder, I'll try it by your advice.

Currently I am sad and disappointed. After so many years of painting I decided to have a head for the training.
Some people say that it's a wasted investment. And I know that some colors are washed from the skin badly (red, green, some blue), so I was afraid of how the training will be washed out of the head.

And now I can not wash out the color! :-(
Fortunately, I only tried it in the neck and on back side.
And not on the face, but some can not wash or water separators or alcohol.
Does anyone have experience? What it can be removed?
I wrote to manufacturers and suppliers waiting for his advice and answer.
If it does not work, head back immediately.
I enclose photos of colors and extra testing after washing.
Left and right colors Snazaroo Eulenspiegel.
Worst hit green, blue and red (6 color of Eulenspiegel a 2 of Snazaroo).
Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Color-11
Hello from Czech Republic in Europe After10
seekorka
seekorka

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:57 am

Hi and Welcome!
I had this problem too, but after I sprayed the head with hairspray really well before painting, every time I use the head, it's coming off great.
Happy painting!
l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by seekorka Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 am

Hello l!zzie,
thanks for you advise.
I will try it this afternoon and I hope it will ok.
What brand of paint do you use?

I placed photo of bodypaintinf to the gallery.
Facepainting will be next Smile
seekorka
seekorka

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 am

Also, Nail Polish Remover, or Acetone removes most stains from my practice head.
The practice head was designed to practice on... it is okay to get it stained, in my opinion. It means that I have been practicing!

As for training,
I took my first training class last year for the first time, and I have been face painting for over 14 years. I got a lot out of it. The best part was making new friends to jam with. You may not retain all the information right away. You may find yourself remembering a small tip or trick when you are in a tough spot (like running out of a Metallic Pink Color, run your sponge through gold, then your pink, to create your own metallic pink color. Thank you Lynn McKay for that tip).
I took a Wolfe Brothers' seminar in February, and I learned more from Nick Wolfe making an observation how I make my swirls. Nick Wolfe watched me make a swirl, told me what I was currently doing, and what to do to make my paint stroke better, in one simple sentence.

The other thing to do is Practice Practice Practice. For a while I challenged myself to do 100 tear drops a day. Then, two summers ago, I played "Brush Roulette" by blindly picking up any paintbrush and attempting to make a teardrop and a swirl with ANY brush. Some brushes suck.
I am learning so much from this Forum. I learn something new almost every day from these artists.

Happy Painting!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by seekorka Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:53 am

Sample of yesterday painting on myself :-D

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Hell_t10

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Tygr210
seekorka
seekorka

Back to top Go down

Post by michellesfantasyfaces Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:55 am

welcome!
michellesfantasyfaces
michellesfantasyfaces

Number of posts : 3190
Registration date : 2010-02-18

http://www.fantasyfaces.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by seekorka Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Yehaa, I know it is off topic... But Im so happy!

This is gift for my name-day :-D
Its skunk orphan, 8 weeks old.
Flash Smile because he have something like "flash" on his head.

(We have 1 year old skunk girl from may 2011. Named Fuchsia.)

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Flashx10

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Flash310
seekorka
seekorka

Back to top Go down

Post by ipokaueye Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Seekorka !! LOVE Flash and Fuchsia !! I have always wanted a pet skunk ... they are soooo beautiful !! I have a wild one that spends the odd night curled up on my patio and he has never had his tail up yet. (lucky for me!)

Very good tiger face !! Keep pictures coming !

ipokaueye

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by seekorka Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 am

Hi IpokaueyeFlash still drinks milk from a bottle.

Fuchsia is a really big girl. Unfortunately, wild heat, hormonal problems... After castration was she aggressive and bites us. Much evil. Since we have a flash home, Fuchsia bit tame, and she was nicer. fewer bites. I hope it will be ok at all.

At else we have 2 adult sugargliders and their 2 babies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MufIStyuAZk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qlffOwf-4g

And Microcebus murinus, in english it was Grey lemur mouse, one pair. (It was the same animal like Mort, frm Madagascar cartoon movie).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrj_68DPwKw

This is Fuchsia :-D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEhEtAoLbHU

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Fuchsi13
And with my boy friend Lukas
Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Fuchsi11

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Fuchsi12
seekorka
seekorka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisrus Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi Seekorka,
I had a practice skin that got badly stained from face paint and I rubbed the staines off with vegetable oil. I had to rub quite hard.

Maybe if you use the vegetable oil to clean the practice head and then spray it with the hair spray.

sunny

Gisrus

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-07-26

http://www.facepainting-ireland.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seekorka Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:11 pm

So, I became convinced to stay only at painting on the people.
Not on the canvas. It's disproportionate, too much big eye, ugly nose :-D Not satisfied. But it was a nice change and relaxation.
And I painted it with Snazaroo :-D

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Painti11

Inspired by bodypainting competition - Championship of CZ.

Hello from Czech Republic in Europe Soutez10
seekorka
seekorka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tineke Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:22 am

That's beautifull!!! I actually love the eyes you made, I never get the eyes that pretty...
Tineke
Tineke

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2012-07-02

http://www.tinekesgrime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seekorka Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:53 am

Thank you Tineke, its nice to read it Smile
seekorka
seekorka

Back to top Go down

Post by mamakatrien Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:37 am

Actually, about the stains on the practice head, they may come out with the hairspray as well.
Rollerbal stains come off with hairspray from almost every surface, so worth a try...
mamakatrien
mamakatrien

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down