Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to find Glow in the Dark Body and face Paint??

5 posters

Go down

Where to find Glow in the Dark Body and face Paint?? Empty Where to find Glow in the Dark Body and face Paint??

Post by kittykitty_lolz Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 am

I am trying to have a Glow in the dark birthday party and I have been searching online for safe, non-toxic, glow in the dark body paint. I am trying to find paint that will glow very well in the dark. And I do not have a black-light so it needs to be able to glow without one. I am having a hard time finding a good amount of paint that is not outrageously expensive. Also, it needs to be liquidy enough so that it can be thrown/spattered onto people.

Does anyone have any ideas on where I can get these within the next week?

Your responses are greatly appreciated! Thank you :] Very Happy

kittykitty_lolz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Where to find Glow in the Dark Body and face Paint?? Empty Re: Where to find Glow in the Dark Body and face Paint??

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Frankly, there isn't a glow in the dark face paint. You can get make-up that is generally a cream form (usually crap around Halloween) but glow in the dark only comes in that greenish glow... it does not come in colours.

Try fetish stores... they may have something for the use you are describing. Any thing that is glow in the dark generally requires exposure to light in order to "glow" when the lights go out.

Last edited by Shannon Fennell on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Where to find Glow in the Dark Body and face Paint?? Empty Re: Where to find Glow in the Dark Body and face Paint??

Post by cattsy Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Check Spencers... Seems to me they had some last time I was there.

Also, Try Raveready.com They have a glo in the dark hair gel that might suit your purpose that is VERY cool. It's not cheap though.
cattsy
cattsy

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JBM Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:04 pm

I got a Mehron glow in the dark paint recently but I haven't opened it or used it yet so can't tell you the quality. I figured Mehron is a trustworthy brand and I wanted it in my kit for just in case.... I might get it out this arvo and have a play and post pics.
JBM
JBM

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2010-10-18

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Henna-by-Riana/149537191765171?ref

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Michael has glow in the dark in his color chart (not sure which of his products has it available though). You can call him and he will help with what is available and what it does (or does not do) - http://michaeldavy.com/
Noella
Noella

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JBM Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Ok so it smells a bit and is quite a small tube but it does glow in the dark well without a blacklight (although the photos wouldn't come out until I lit it with a blacklight and it glows really well under blacklight). I didn't have time to play so pretty much just slathered it on. It goes on wet and took a bit of time to dry, but you can paint over it with a wolfe/tag black if you like. If you look at it in the normal light its kinda streaky and blah but applied with a sponge over a neautral coloured base (I used one of the TAG skin pallet) you get a more even colour and is better to look at. Please excuse the dodgy photos. This was my practice run and was going to do it proper but the evil demon that has possessed my otherwise lovely 2 yr old woke up and started trashing the house so I had to stop and do an exorcism!
Where to find Glow in the Dark Body and face Paint?? P3190111
Where to find Glow in the Dark Body and face Paint?? P3190112
JBM
JBM

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2010-10-18

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Henna-by-Riana/149537191765171?ref

Back to top Go down

Post by bosakj Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:12 am

Hi, you try Liquidlatexstore.com and try glow in the dark (UV reactive) liquid latex. It is non toxic and safe to use on your face as long as you don't have a latex allergy. Thaey have a variety of colors and sizes, good luck.

bosakj

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down